Free Webinar Bringing Hazcom, DOT and GHS-Style Labels into Focus
The hazards of the chemicals your employees use are the same, but the container labels are about to undergo a significant change.
OSHA’s final HazCom rule incorporates elements of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS). This means that all containers of hazardous materials arriving at or leaving your facility will have to be labeled with OSHA’s version of the GHS label.
This highly focused webcast will discuss OSHA’s labeling requirements under the HazCom standard, including:
- The required label elements;
- How the elements are determined;
- The GHS “harmonized” elements;
- How workplace labeling systems are affected;
- What effect the HazCom standard has on DOT and consumer product labeling; and,
- The labeling training requirements under the standard.
Technical Writer/Editor at J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.
This one-hour webcast will include a Q&A session. Register for the webcast here:
Thursday, September 27
10:00 AM Central Time
Read More From Source:Free Webinar Bringing Hazcom, DOT and GHS-Style Labels into Focus" -
This entry was posted on September 18, 2012 at 3:40 pm and is filed under EHS News