Environmental, Safety & Health Specialist - Bloom Energy Corporation
Under the direction of manager, this position is responsible for supporting the EHS team in the development, implementation, monitoring and continuous improvement of Environmental Health and Safety programs, ensuring compliance with corporate, Federal, state, and local EHS requirements.
Required Skills and Experience:
- AA or BS in a EHS or other science major
- 3-5 or more years of experience in environmental, Safety & Health
- Understand and apply Cal-OSHA, EPA, DTSC and other related regulations
- Have good Industrial Hygiene and occupational safety/health hands on identification, evaluation and controls skills
- Have good interaction skills and have the ability to build liaisons between the different company departments
- Have excellent skills using Excel, Power Point, and other MS software
- Knowledge of safety management systems such as OSHA VPP, OHSAS 18001 are a plus.
Workers Compensation Risk Adviser - Cavignac & Associates
Brokerage seeks TEMPORARY assistance for a leave of absence. September – December 2012. Duties: review/report claims; advise/strategize claims mgmt with clients/adjusters; project/analyze xmods; reconcile xmods; analyze loss history to identify risks/hazards/exposures to be managed; previous brokerage exp a plus; contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safety Director - LB Construction, Inc. Roseville, CA specializing in the commercial construction industry seeking a Safety Director, bilingual in Spanish preferred but not required. The Safety Director plans, directs and implements the company safety program to ensure safe, healthy and accident-free work environment by assisting in meeting company safety goals and objectives.
Job Requirements and Skills for Safety Manager
Knowledge in Construction/Industrial Health and Safety OSHA regulations, some basic H/R Knowledge, five years of solid experience.
Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Health and Safety is required.
Coordinates physical processes and compliance functions to ensure company safety program is in compliance with local, State and Federal OSHA Regulations.
Provide assistance in Health and Risk Management and Workers Compensation and administration.
Good driving record.
Our company is an E.O.E, Drug-Free work environment and offers an employee benefits package including an Employee Stock Option Plan, Medical/Dental, 401K, Holiday/Vacation/PTO and competitive wages.
See more from source Cal-OSHA Reporter
Read More From Source:Employment Opportunity in #Environment, #Safety & #Health Field – #jobs" -This entry was posted on August 1, 2012 at 5:51 pm and is filed under EHS News